DB Schenker is a global employer. Being the transport and logistics division of Deutsche Bahn we’re constantly looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees for over 2.000 locations in 130 countries, to move goods and projects across borders. Whatever your background is, we offer the ideal environment for new starters, career changers and anyone looking for development opportunities. In other words–a job at DB Schenker is: A job like no other.
We are looking for you to support us from April 2018 in our office in Frankfurt, Germany. Your tasks:
- As a trainee you will take over responsibility for specific tasks and projects within our global IT & Digitization organization, in particular in the field of Cyber Security
- You will help to work on new technologies in order to increase the IT security of DB Schenker
- You will contribute to DB Schenker’s success by supplying innovative IT solutions in agile teams
- During the trainee program in our Head Office or in our worldwide country organizations you will get a general overview of our complex business, establish your network throughout our company and develop your intercultural competence
- Our training weeks will give you the chance to strengthen your personal skills
- Several deployments during the trainee program will give you the opportunity to get insights into our logistics processes and methods
- Good to very good university degree in business administration, information management, computer science or industrial engineering
- Work experience e.g. student internships and/or past employment, ideally in IT security or IT project management
- Proficient knowledge of English and German, a further language is an advantage
- Good social skills and intercultural competence (e. g. through studies, internships abroad)
- Enterprising mindset and proactive approach to business
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Well-developed communication skills and high level of customer orientation
Interested? We are looking forward to receive your application with the reference number: 269998. Please send your application in English, including cover letter, CV, transcript of records or university diploma as well as work references.
We will treat your personal data as confidential - www.deutschebahn.com/datenschutz-personal (in German).
Further information: www.dbschenker.com/career
Apply now: www.deutschebahn.com/karriere or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org