Join our team in Karlsruhe & continue your career with us in Berlin starting January 2018. Benefits we offer: - Contribute: We offer regular fun team events such as BBQ, gaming sessions and soccer/football matches.
- Learn: Learning is important! That's why we pay for your trips to conferences & workshops you'd like to attend.
- Phone: Select a phone you want and we'll pay for it, including a plan!
- Laptop: We provide you with a new laptop every two years! You can also take it home with you and use it privately!
- Drinks: Get free drinks including smoothies, coke, club mate, beer & take part in regular parties with free food!
- We usually work from 9 am to 6 pm and offer open-ended employment contracts
- Find the most talented & awesome individuals to join our team
- Evaluate and document incoming applications from all over the world
- Become first contact point for applicants and represent company values externally
- Create and edit job positions, while working closely with our Web Designer
- Assess and constantly evolve existing and new HR and recruiting processes
- Constantly strive for new improvements to establish an international employer branding
- Lead negotiations with different job portals and headhunters
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language (written and spoken)
- Experience with social media (e.g. Facebook)
- Experience in human resources / recruiting or related field
At our office you will...
... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not...
...get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.