We're an exciting and growing FinTech company located in the Silicon Roundabout of Old Street. With our trading platforms, we've won several awards for Best Social Trading Platform and best service. Core businesses include social trading, CFDs and Spreadbetting.
We're currently undergoing aggressive growth and global expansion with offices in London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Madrid, Barcelona and Zug. In addition, in the early part of next year, we will be listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange
The Client Services team plays a crucial part in the growth of our success. We are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join and support the international team and help us continue that growth.
Key Requirements: - Fluent German (native speaking level) and good English, an additional language a plus
- University degree or studying a university degree
- Interest in financial markets and products (CFDs, Spread Betting, Social Trading)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A professional telephone manner, strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to build and develop good relationships with clients
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
Key Responsibilities - Reviewing KYC documents, conducting KYC checks
- Actively contacting clients on the phone and email regarding KYC documents
- Communication with clients on daily basis via email and over the phone
- Acquisition of new clients by converting demo leads
- Reactivation of dormant accounts
- Additional administrative tasks
You will be part of a young and international team with the opportunity to work and develop within a fast expanding and exciting FinTech company. We have an open and dynamic corporate culture and you can expect a diversified and exciting working field. Creativity in acquisition of new clients and generating innovative ideas for products is desirable and will be encouraged.
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples/certificates, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!