Was erwartet dich?
Are you interested in getting first hand insights in how the executive office in one of the fastest growing companies in the financial industry looks like? Have you always wanted to learn more about capital markets? Are you a creative and curious mind, who can quickly connect the dots and deal with various topics at the same time? Plus are you highly ambitious to push things forward?
Your Tasks - Working closely with the Executive Office team (based in Frankfurt, but acting globally)
- Participating in long-term strategic projects and working on ad-hoc data analysis and research topics
- Creating presentations and Excel reports on various topics, mainly in the field of Business development and Sales
- Supporting our Marketing team in the development of marketing/training material
- Maintaining our customer database
Was solltest Du mitbringen?
Your Profile - Enrolled student in the field of Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics or a related field
- Ideally first practical experience (e.g. during an internship) in the financial industry
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications (mainly Power Point and Excel); experience in VBA would be a plus
- Prepared to work with senior management and in a time-pressured environment
- Highly structured, focused, detail-oriented and self-reliant
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills in German and English
Was bieten wir dir?
Our Offer - Be part our family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
If you are interested, just send us your application via Campusjäger!