Software Engineer im AI-Lab
*About Serviceware AI*
Serviceware AI is starting soon – Join us from the very beginning to build the future of service management Software!
Serviceware AI uses current machine learning technologies to transform today’s service experience in a variety of industries, improving the lives of customers all over the world. As part of Serviceware SE, we develop software services that are utilized within the products of our service management platform covering a range of different service functions (e.g., IT, customer, and financial service management). Owing to our close cooperation with TU Darmstadt, we harness state-of-the-art research along this way. To continuously advance our company, operational excellence and a relentless focus on innovation are at the heart of our efforts. We value team spirit, passion, and continual learning, creating an environment where individuals matter and work can be fun.
- You design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software services that leverage AI within our service management platform.
- You work in an agile development team in Darmstadt and iteratively implement new features.
- You contribute to the proper selection of technologies and the design of IT architectures that allow us to effectively build high-quality software.
- You intensively cooperate with our data scientists to facilitate a seamless integration of their machine learning models into our software products.
- Passion for writing beautiful and maintainable software code.
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (i.e., as a software engineer or in a similar role).
- Strong experience with Java, Python or similar programming languages.
- Willingness to contribute to continuous knowledge exchange and team learning.
- Effective communication skills (basic English and ideally fluent in German) and hands-on mentality.
*What We Offer*
- Plenty of options to work with cutting-edge technologies from the AI sphere.
- High degree of autonomy to pursue own ideas.
- True Impact on our service management platform affecting thousands of individuals every day.
- Many opportunities to contribute to the ways we build up Serviceware AI.
- Continuous training and knowledge sharing based on cooperation with TU Darmstadt.
- Strong team culture and regular team events (such as barbecue parties).
- Modern office centrally located in the beautiful city of Darmstadt.
- Great coffee, fresh fruits, and a lot of fun.
Are you thrilled to become a part of the team and develop the next generation of AI-driven service management software? Apply now! Applications are possible in English as well as in German.
Find out more about Serviceware: https://serviceware.se/en/products/