You are a Knowledge Graph expert. You know how to model with RDF and OWL and how to query with SPARQL. Building, improving and using ontologies are frequent activities for you. As a member of our team, you will help customers get data to RDF and assist them in realizing their use cases. You have experience with Web technologies and know how to apply them. You help improve the tooling around our product or develop new tools from your experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with RDF, OWL, SPARQL and related technologies
- Programming skills in Java, Python are a plus
- Experience with Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why Should You Join Us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then our company is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that we offer our employees: - Become part of a dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit.
- In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible working hours, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
- With us, no day is like the next
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- Please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account! If you have any questions just contact the Campusjäger team.