For the extension of our technology team we are looking for an experienced Senior Rails Developer to join us in a full-time remote position (with the perspective of relocating to Germany mid to long-term).
What will you be responsible for?
You are responsible for building, improving and maintaining our main Rails App. You make sane and forward looking technology and architecture decisions in joint discussions with the rest of the development team and take responsibility for dedicated parts of our web app(s). You work closely with our product and UX people and technically approve their concepts. To stay compliant with the quickly changing product demands you restructure and refactor our code base. You write automated tests and you do code reviews. Through learning and adapting, you continuously contribute to an improved agile workflow.
About us: Data protection for companies.
- Fully qualified lawyers, IT specialists and engineers.
- With degrees from Harvard University, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Cambridge University, LMU München as well as many years of experience as lawyers and with companies like Freshfields and Goldman Sachs.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid leave per annum.
- Excellent health insurance.
- Regular trips to our office in Munich including a visit at the Oktoberfest.
Your profile: Convinces us– and our customers.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in backend development using the Ruby on Rails framework
- Experienced with agile work environments and you have a focused, ambitious and solution-driven approach
- Independent team player with good English working proficiency
- Work experience with different agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger