Software Engineer Simulation & Data Management (Sr. & Jr., full time)
You will work on IT projects for cooperations of multiple companies with technical focus on data processing and data management. You will fit the project into the IT processes of corporations. Typical applications are in life science and autonomous driving.
You emphasize readability over conciseness and strife for robust code. Issue tracking, continuous integration and version management are daily drivers. Refactoring and simplifying code helps to reduce technical debt.
Expertise and Methods
We work in many different areas of expertise; you can choose your field of work and the respective methods.
– Data Management: Architecture, storage and processing
– Numerics: Optimization, signal processing, neural networks, statistics
– User Interface: Customizable, basic graphical interfaces for browsers & rich clients
– Languages: Python
– Backends: SQL, Neo4J, ArangoDB, Git, SVN, S3-compatibles
– Processing: Numpy, TensorFlow, Apache family frameworks
– Frontends: Django, PyQT, Plotly & Dash
Working at Inter48 GmbH
Inter48 GmbH is a small company for the management und execution of cooperation projects; we work with small and medium businesses as well as corporations. We normally work in Homeoffice. The interface position leads to manifold career possibilities and we support further training in technology and management.
Contact us - also informally - and write to Dr. Johanna Berndt in Heidelberg, mail «a» inter48.com!