Senior iOS Developer (f/m/x)
What's your role?
- You independently build, maintain and take ownership of new user-friendly and high-class features and frameworks as well as improve the existing features and frameworks of our iOS app
- You maintain and make use of a good overview of the overall technology stack and infrastructure
- You shape, facilitate and survey coding guidelines and quality standards
- You work with new technologies and always try to challenge yourself
- You work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designer and backend engineers
What should you bring with you?
- You have 3+ years in iOS development.
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- You have deep knowledge in Swift or Objective-C.
- You have hands-on knowledge of Bluetooth technologies and RESTful APIs.
- You have solid understanding of design patterns, but also business requirements, i.e. a given system's limitations and solution paths to tackle design bottlenecks.
- You have experience in continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) processes.
- You have knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins, CocoaPods.
- You are comfortable communicating in English (our company language).
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think about, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, in an organized fashion.
The job is awesome because
- We are dedicated to changing the future of how we interact with buildings and we are integrating our technology into buildings around the globe
- You have the unique opportunity to write code to enable people to interact on an everyday base with locks, heating- or lighting-controls, etc
- Additionally we offer unlimited access to great coffee, a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- The opportunity to work with a great team on a huge business opportunity in an international work environment
We are based in Berlin, developing hardware and software for the digitalization and automation of buildings. The proptech specializes in solutions for co-working spaces, commercial and residential real estate, and self-storage. Our company installs access control systems and equips buildings with a comprehensive digital infrastructure, enabling simple and transparent control of all building processes via smartphone or tablet. Use cases include room booking, temperature control, the opening of lockers, visitor management, etc. The intelligent technology can be connected to all existing management systems. By evaluating the collected data, operators or owners can manage their buildings more effectively and efficiently. When implementing individually tailored building solutions, we are able to fuse multiple manufacturers and access systems by connecting them to the open IoT platform. Our team is very international and we have a culture of openness, collaboration and creativity where everyone is encouraged to take ownership in projects and present their points of view. Our working language is English and if you are tech savvy, Ruby, Kotlin or Objective-C would also be understood. Working with us means having an excellent work-life-balance with family-friendly working times, right in the heart of Berlin.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!