We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at our locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally
- Be part of a product development team delivering core technologies and platforms to customers and solution teams world-wide
- You design and implement comprehensive visual editors for decisions, rules, machine learning, data and UIs, including testing and execution of models
- You work in an agile developer team using Git, Docker, JIRA, Jenkins, Eclipse/IntelliJ, continuous integration, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- You have practical experience with Eclipse Plug-in Development (e.g. JFace/SWT).
- Experience with meta models and graphical editors is a plus (e.g. Eclipse EMF, GEF, GMF).
- You have strong Java development skills and good knowledge of the Spring ecosystem, Spring Boot, and Maven.
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
- Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
- You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding goes smoothly.
- Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead.
- Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
- We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan.