- Develop new awesome features for our product
- Maintain and improve codebase
- You deconstruct recurring problems into their single pieces to produce highly modular and reusable code
- Profound knowledge in React and TypeScript
- Profound knowledge in modern CSS
- Experience in modern HTTP Rest APIs
- Knowledge in writing tests
- Agile mindset
- Working autonomously as well as being a team player
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
- Nice to have: Experience with Docker
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. home office).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Language lessons
- Relocation Package for foreign (non German) candidates relocating to Hamburg
Our Tech Stack
- Language: latest TypeScript
- Foundation: React, react-router
- State management: Strongly typed custom react hooks
- Styling: css-in-js (Emotion)
- Bundling: Webpack
- Packaging: Docker
- Testing: Jest
- Quality: tslint, Prettier
- Source code management: GitHub
- Continuous integration: Drone CI
- Provider: Digital Ocean
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Workflow: Continous deployment
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the customer feedback and will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!