Software-Architect (m/f/d) IT - security / Informatik
- Team: You will build, grow and lead a team and demonstrate your leadership skills through motivation, delegation, inspiration and trust. You have a clear and positive way to communicate with all product owners. You like to teach and share knowledge with everyone in your team.
- Architecture: You will analyze and design application and technology architectures. Understanding the long-term needs of the solution you are developing is key to ensure scalability, maintainability, readability and security for the next years.
- Technology: You love technology, you are curious and have a passion for learning and understanding new things quickly.
- Multiple years of experience in developing highly available and scalable web applications using MVC frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Handling relational databases like Postgres are no challenges for you
- Experiences in leading a team
- Excellent knowledge about APIs, experiences in building APIs is a plus
- Good knowledge in building a solid testsuite, test driven development and experiences in CI/CD is a plus
- Good knowledge about different authentication methods
- Understanding for IT security best practices
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- You are comfortable making decisions that have a direct impact on the company‘s success
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills
- A great product: probably the fastest growing HR management solution on the German market
- An ambitious working environment with many talented people
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- A lot of responsibility right from the beginning
- Very good personal development perspectives
- An office in Karlsruhe-Rüppurr with its own roof terrace and cinema
- Our Feel-Good-Manager takes care of our well-being
- Short telephone interview: Get a first personal impression of us in a short telephone interview
- Getting to know each other personally: Visit us in our office and convince us with your personality and your know-how
- Feedback & homework: You will receive feedback on the interview and an invitation to a trial day, including a small task
- Trial day in our office: You work in a team for half a day, present the results of your work and get to know the team
- Execution of the contract: If your trial day is satisfactory for both parties, you will receive your contract of employment
- Welcome to the team!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
About the company
We are a dynamic and steadily growing company delivering cloud solutions for personnel management and shift planning. Our products enable easy and efficient planning with the huge advantage of integrating employees in the processes. From our Karlsruhe office, we serve more than 200.000 users at our customers, such as ALDI, EDEKA, ABB, DRK, and CEWE. In the field of personnel management software solutions, we have earned its market-leading position.