We offer you:
- a full-time position with a competitive salary according to the German TV-L (40,000-50,000 €/a)
- dedicated travel and equipment budget • close collaboration with our partners from industry and academia in the context of our European and national research projects (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/research/projects/)
- an attractive and modern workplace with excellent facilities
- intensive mentoring and a structured PhD process (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/phd-graduation/phd-process/)
- team-oriented working atmosphere and enthusiasm for innovative research
- English as working language
You have recently completed your Master degree with outstanding grades in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, mathematics, business information systems or related disciplines. You are highly interested in delving into complex, interdisciplinary research questions, and developing innovative results addressing current challenges. You would like to tackle an interesting research challenge.
Begin of employment: At earliest convenience
Contract duration: 3 years
Application deadline: May 28, 2020
Your application: Please send your application with reference number 254-20 to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following application documents in pdf format:
- Research proposal (2-3 pages) describing the research problem you would like to solve
- Curriculum vitae • Transcript of records
- Your Master thesis
Please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Pohl at email@example.com.